Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just don't know.
I'm having one of those days, where I want to hide, I don't want to come out. I feel gross. I feel like I am not good enough. I feel like anything could change at any moment. I feel like if I give my heart away again, it will be shattered, yet again.

I am scared.

And I usually don't let my "scared" and inferior moods get to me. But today, in the past 3 hours it has.

I've been thinking, thanks to Rachel, about tragedy and grief. When I think about those words I think death. But I think that is changing, tragedy and grief occurs when you lose anyone. It can happen so fast. People hurt us. Yeah. Whatever.
But I think this time I have really been hurt. Because I have really put up an emotional block. It scares me too.

"Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears. "

No comments: